Kia ora – I’m an experienced and skilled therapist who offers a welcoming, supportive space for personal healing and development.
I work gently and respectfully, using a mindfulness-based approach that is both experiential and reflective.
- Diploma in Applied Counselling, NMIT 2002
- Certificate in Narrative Practice, Dulwich Centre, 2006
- Graduate of Hakomi Psychotherapy, Hakomi Institute Australasia, 2014
- Full member NZAC since 2004
- Registered with ACC since 2006
- Provisional member of NZAP since 2015
If you have any questions, please contact me.
MNZAC, Counsellor, Registered with NZAC
Counsellor Stacey Bowker is an experienced and skilled therapist in the Nelson region with qualifications in counselling and psychotherapy. Full member of NZAC since 2004 and registered with ACC since 2006.